1. Why do I go grocery shopping when I'm starving?
2. Why do I bother to make a shopping list when I leave it on the kitchen counter 9 times out of 10?
3. Where are my spare pair of glasses?
4. Why do dog owners (not all, but a lot) think it's okay to test squeeze every single dog toy in the store before supposedly buying one -- I almost never stick around long enough to see them place a toy in the cart? And do they really let their dog play with a toy that is louder and more annoying than a jet engine?
5. Speaking of the word "supposedly" (see above), why does it make me crazy when people pronounce it SU-POSE-UB-BLY? Every single episode of Ghost Hunters Steve uses the word supposedly (as in "supposedly there is activity in this part of the room", or "the owner supposedly was touched by an unseen spirit") and he says it wrong every time. Makes me cringe! Why am I a word snob? I'm certainly not perfect and I don't point out to people when they pronounce something wrong, but it makes me cringe.
6. Isn't it good to see I am very comfortable with my sci-fi geekiness that I readily admit to watching Ghost Hunters every week? Um, more than once a week, probably. Actually.
7. Is it spring yet? Anytime soon? Some time this year? Maybe? I'm sick of cold and snow. And why does my nose run every time I am out in the cold? What's up with that? I look like a sick toddler with a constant stream of snot running down my face. And no one wants to see what I look like while shoveling the driveway. Disgusting.
8. Remember the Flip Wilson Show from the 70's? I loved it! "The devil made me do it" "What you see is what you get" That was good fun. Long live Geraldine!
9. Speaking of funny people from the 70's, remember Foster Brooks and his drunk guy act? I watched a You Tube clip of him singing the 12 days of Christmas and I laughed so hard I had to stop the clip a few times to compose myself. By the way, snot ran down my face then too.
10. Why can't I stop a list on an odd number? I didn't have anything else to add after #9 , but just couldn't leave it at an odd number. I think I'm an even number snob. My birth month, birth day and birth year are all even numbers so I think I'm drawn to even numbers. Or maybe I'm weird. Probably so. What do you think? Weird, normal or I probably need to stop asking such dumb questions?