Tuesday, May 03, 2011

May - updated with pictures

The rig in place, after the magnolia got a massive trim.

The "stone dust" mess after two days of drilling. This stuff hardens like cement, and I have to get it removed.


The mess the rig made on the lawn after they left. The ruts are pretty deep. This is looking from the back yard towards the street.








May is my favorite month. The weather finally starts to get warm and stay warm. Winter is in the past, and everything is green.

It's a Tuesday and I'm home. Had to take the last two days off because my well ran dry. The well drillers are here, getting ready to drill for water. I am praying they hit the motherlode of water and soon. I'll post pictures once they are done. The lawn is a mess, several trees have gotten radical "haircuts" and once they start to drill it's going to get messier.

9 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Funny that you should mention your well running dry. I'm in the middle of paying my water bill right now. We don't have wells; it just comes out of the faucet from somewhere.

I love the Spring, too. FLOWERS!

5/03/2011 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you Augie since the weather has warmed up. Our kind of weather.

Hope you are well.

5/04/2011 9:05 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Ack. That makes me sad for you, as I know you love your yard.

It hasn't really been "spring" yet here. A few scattered days in the low to mid 60s, but then quickly back down into the 40s and overcast. Frost last night, so the daffodils will probably be done. The tulips hadn't bloomed yet, they are on the cusp, so maybe they'll be spared.

5/04/2011 12:08 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Puffy - I sure wish I had a water bill to pay every month.

Boo - Summer is near! YAY1

Kim - It's full blown spring here. No more daffodils, and the late bloomings tulips are almost done. Most of the trees have gotten their leaves. Beautiful!

5/05/2011 7:31 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Kim and I share weather, hasn't been spring here yet. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

Drill baby drill!

5/06/2011 8:29 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Yikes! They sure did leave a mess!

5/09/2011 8:24 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Holy crap, this well stuffy is messy. No thank you. I'm like Puffy, my water comes out of a faucet.

5/09/2011 8:45 PM  
Blogger ammarbder said...








شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.
.
.

8/26/2016 9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All pics in this post are superb. thanks for sharing.

Commodity Trading Tips
Silver Tips Free Trial

7/03/2017 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home