Monday, July 05, 2010

She's mine!

Meet Daisy (aka Baby Girl). No one reported her missing, so after a 2 week waiting period she is mine. She is the sweetest thing ever and terribly spoiled (yes, she is laying on the table). She's going to the vet sometime this week, depending on when they can fit her in.

Some Daisy tidbits - she's a tortiseshell calico, she loves Hillshire Farms Oven roasted turkey and whatever her big sister Mousie is eating, and she loves to be brushed. Her favorite snack is any of the Friskies Party Mix flavors, and never met a lap she didn't want to lay in.

8 Comments:

Blogger Glowie said...

She's beautiful. Such a sweet face.

7/05/2010 9:01 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

She is soooooo pretty.

Crazy Cat Lady!!!

7/06/2010 9:01 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Sqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuel! She's so, so cute!

Side note: Chris took me to a pet store last week where kittens roam free. Twelve kittens were running around being spastic. I almost went home with three.

7/06/2010 1:04 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*giggle* I went back to your front page just to look at Daisy again.

7/06/2010 1:05 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

What a beautiful kitty Daisy is! I love cats with that coloration - I just didn't know what it is called.

7/06/2010 4:47 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

She is just the sweetest thing. She has this solemn, wise, sad air about her. She seems to prefer to be alone, and doesn't like to hang with the big kids.

When I'm home she follows me around like my little shadow.

I LOVE HER!!!

Kim, you totally need to go back and get those kittens. *grin*

7/07/2010 5:50 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Even prettier than the first picture. Hey, tables are to be sat on! My cat likes the same treats.

7/15/2010 8:01 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I love her. I think she is an honorary sistah. *grin*

7/16/2010 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home