Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Overrated...

Beyonce - Her voice is torture to my ears. Yes, she can shake her booty, but at best she should be a back up dancer for Jamie Foxx (and as a singer Jamie is rather overrated too). But 6 Grammys? You have GOT to be kidding. OVER.RATED.

Brad Pitt - I just don't get it. Plus his association with creepy Angelina is doubly disturbing. Angie <---also overrated. And throw in Jessica Alba and Megan Fox in that pile.

Healthy eating - If I want to eat an entire triple cheese pizza for breakfast, or have 8 huge Snickers bars for lunch, who's business is it? Well, besides mine and my almost too small black dress pants? Damn that stupid healthy eating pyramid. The high fat crap needs to be at the widest part (and I'm not talking about my ass -- well, actually I kinda am talking about my ass).

Exercise - see above. Sheesh! Being Lazy? So not overrated.

4 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'll ditto you on all counts. Brad has completely lost any luster for me until he cleans up his face.

Can I add Taylor Swift to the list?

2/03/2010 3:53 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

You can add anyone you like to the list. I like Taylor Swift, but her "live" voice is pretty weak and if she had auditioned on American Idol she never would have made it to Hollywood.

2/03/2010 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

I think the only Beyonce song I like is "Single Ladies." I heard it the first time in boot camp class, and it caught on. I do not see the 6 Grammys though.

Brad and Angie make me want to puke. I'll agree with your other two as well.

Healthy eating sucks ass.

2/08/2010 9:53 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Agree, agree, agree, and agree.

2/09/2010 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home