Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The queen bees at work are...

total bitches. Total, complete, horrible bitches. I really, really, really dislike them.

However, it does give me great joy to be nice to them because I know it pisses them off. It kills them when I come in and say "good morning, Queen Bee 1 and Queen Bee 2" because then they have to acknowledge my existance, and that really pains them.

Today in a meeting, they actually rolled their eyes at a suggestion I made to improve a work process. A suggestion that the boss really liked, by the way. I don't care. They're bitches and unpleasant and I am not. People like me. People smile when they see me. People actually talk to me about things other than work. Not so the Queen Bees. People do not like them and avoid them at all costs.

So you know what that means? I win!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

LOL. Good for you. I get to leave two queen B's behind next week. *hop*

10/09/2008 10:21 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

*smiles at Augie*

10/10/2008 8:33 AM  
Blogger lights said...

Hey! We have a couple queen bees where I work too. Unfortunately, one of them is my boss.

She told me this week that one of my co-workers needed to be taken down a peg or two. I'd always thought that about the boss. *grin*

The other queen bee is a couple years away from retirement. I don't know if I can take her for that long. :P

I always knew you were a winner!

10/10/2008 6:31 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

*high fives bravie* Yay for leaving queen bees.

*smiles back at glow pop*

Lightsy, it sounds like there is some strange cosmic law that each workplace must have at least two queen bees.

10/11/2008 8:24 AM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Good for you!

I like to smile at the Bees too.

10/20/2008 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home