Monday, July 07, 2008

Sunday? Sunday?!?

Nicole Kidman gives birth this morning to the daughter of one of the planet's finest menfolk, and the best name they could come up with is "Sunday Rose"?

Why not just Rose? That's a nice name.

But Sunday? Why? I can just hear it..."We met on a Sunday, got engaged on a Sunday, conceived on a Sunday...etc". No kid needs to know this. Look at how Paris Hilton turned out. Her parents admit she was conceived on a trip to Paris, hench the name. *shudder*

Hey, it could be worse, right? *cough*Apple*cough*

Yes, it's just sour grapes. I'm sure the name has a special meaning to both of them. *rolls eyes* I guess this is the day I really need to come to terms with the fact that Keith is taken. *sigh*

Now, I wonder what that rascal George Clooney is doing right now? Certainly not thinking of lame names for a kid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tummy said...

*snort Gellus much? :)

If they call her Sunny I'm okay with the name. I like the nicknames. In fact I picked Bre's name just because I liked Bre, don't ask me why I didn't just name her Bre, maybe I wanted to give her the choice :)

and ewwww on the George Clooney. I totally got the Keith thing, but come on Augie, Clooney? You can do better than that!

7/08/2008 8:20 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I agree, Sunday sucks. I hope her friends don't call her Sunny. Sunny Urban sounds super cheesy (and I mean cheesy in a bad way).

Don't give up hope...name me three celebs from the last decade that are still together after they had kids.

*kicks Tummy* What's with the Clooney hate? *sits with Augie*

7/08/2008 11:32 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*snort* You're cute when you're jealous.

7/08/2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Tummy - of course I'm jealous. However, I'm puzzled over the George hate. That man is a GOD! *swoon*

Kim - you are my favorite. :-) *sits with Kim on the Clooney couch*

Bravie - I'm cute all the time, not just when I'm jealous. HRMPH!

7/09/2008 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clears throat*

I did post in OT that this is just another reason he should have married you.

I hear George is on a bike heading to Baltimore. . .

7/10/2008 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home