Friday, May 11, 2007

Stuff...

-- Today was hair appt day! Cut and color! Boy howdy was it time for a cut and color.

-- I went to Home Depot after my hair appt and did not buy one flowering plant. Not one. I think that is a record for me.

-- For lunch I got a Fish Sandwhich at Burger King and did not enjoy it at all. It was kinda blechy. From now on I will stick to the Whopper Jr.

-- Tomorrow I am going back to Home Depot and WILL buy some flowers for the front yard. This you can count on.

-- My Lush package has not arrived yet, so it looks like there will be no bath bombs this weekend. Oh well.

-- This is going to be a rough weekend for me, but I did want to wish all the bloggy moms out there a Happy Mother's Day. And for those who still have their Mothers with them, if you give them a hug, please give an extra squeeze for me. Cherish your moms, folks. They can be gone much too soon.

12 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Why in hell would anyone order a fish sammich at Burger King. It's BURGER King, not fish king. If you want fish, go to Long John Silvers. That's whatcha get. Dork.


*hugs*

5/11/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

But there isn't a Long John Silvers nearby. And I do like McDonalds fish sandwhich, it's just that I was closer to BK.

*smooch*

5/11/2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

McDonalds is one thing. BURGER King is different. Would you order Oysters at Wienerschnitzel? Noooooo, I don't think so. *stomp*

5/11/2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

LOL at Carey. I could never even bring myself to order a fish sammich at McDonald's. I love Whopper Jr's. Haven't had one in at least a year. Probably 2 yrs.

I had my hair done a week ago. Not sure if I like it.

I went to Lowe's last week to pick up a window valance. I longingly looked at the gardening section.

*BIG BIG HUGS*

5/11/2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Settle down, Blondie. Sheesh. :-)

Nooooooookie! *big smoooooch*

5/12/2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

We bought some iceberg roses yesterday. The rose bush gets large and full of roses. I love them.

I thought of you and the other peeps who have lost their moms. My mom has been gone for 4 years now. It's a very rough holiday to get through. *smooches*

5/13/2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*hugs* I hope you were able to enjoy yesterday with the fond memories of your mother.

I have a $40 gift certificate to spend at a greenhouse this week. My planting bonanza will start next week. Yay!

5/14/2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*smooch*

5/14/2007 9:46 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

{{{Hug}}}

5/14/2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Happy belated, Augie. You're right about mom's being gone too soon. *sigh*

Everytime someone in blog world says "bath bomb" I visualize very Bad Things. Really, couldn't they have come up with a better name?

5/14/2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger lights said...

*hugs Augie* I was thinking of you this weekend.

Please tell me you told them to hold the tartar sauce. *grin*

5/15/2007 7:32 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*adjusts Augie's BK crown*

5/16/2007 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home