Sunday, January 21, 2007

Organizationally challenged

My desk at home is fairly small, which means it can get cluttered pretty quickly. I am the first to admit I can be haphazard with my organizing, but I know where everything is and can always find what I need.

About once every two months I get hell bent on re-organizing, changing, purging, completely redoing everything--not just my desk but everything. My intentions are good, but I get stumped as to what to keep, what to throw out, what is important, what is not important. So instead of re-organizing I really just shift things around and tidy up.

This morning I am hell bent. Please stop me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

When you're done with yours, will you come and do mine?

1/22/2007 8:37 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Someone has to do this, Augie. Otherwise civilization would grind to halt because all available spaces were filled with junk.

1/22/2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger lights said...

I'll come organize your desk! I'm weird like that. I like wrapping Christmas presents too. *grin*

1/22/2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I get in those modes too and there is no stopping me.

Good luck :)

1/22/2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

How'd it go? Are you all organized now?

1/23/2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I think Christie should introduce herself.

1/23/2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

I was going to help, but couldn't find the directions to your house amidst my clutter.

1/23/2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Buggy said...

Stop you?
No way, I'm just going to shove my desk in front of you.

1/24/2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I love getting into an organizing mood. It doesn't happen often though and things don't stay organized for very long.

1/24/2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Well, I organzied my desk, but alas (don't you love when you can use the word "alas" in a sentence?), the clutter is back.

I think I have an infestation of invisible clutter bugs. Damn clutter bugs!

1/24/2007 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home