Friday, September 22, 2006

Today sucked ass

From the second I got to work this morning it was non-stop chaos. All week long it had been calm, piece of cake, easy as pie--love the food references!--and 6:30 Friday morning the universe converged to harsh my mellow big time. It had all gone to pot fast.

It was one of those days where you solved one problem, only to get three more in it's place. And boy were the problems doozies. GAH! I was so busy I almost forgot to eat lunch, and the only reason I finally did was because my stomach was growling so loud I finally remembered. Of course I worked while I ate. How fun is that?

One of my co-workers asked if I was going to stay late today and I looked at him like he was crazy. The computer was shut down and I was out the door once my day was done. The work will still be there waiting for me Monday morning. Oh.Joy.

So! I am very glad it's Friday. Let's hear it for the weekend! WOO!

11 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

w00t! :) I *heart* Fridays!!!

Sorry you had a sucky day. :(

9/22/2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

*high fives* Nutzy! Yay for the weekend.

9/23/2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Sorry you had a craptastic workday. Sorry it's the 1st day of fall.

*hugs and smooches*

9/23/2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Weekend! Weekend! Weekend!

Did you wear a toga with Kim last night?

9/23/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

*yawn* All this rain is making me sleepy.

9/23/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

On the other hand, I had a few really great weekdays this week. Wednesday and Thursday were awesome. This weekend is going to pale by comparison.

*smooch* Augie!

9/23/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I spent all day Friday computering from the couch. *achooooo*

9/23/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

On on top of all that, blogger has stolen Augie's picture.

9/23/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Sounds like my week. *smooch*

9/24/2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger lights said...

Thanks for the reminder Augie. I had one of those days on Friday too. And reading this reminded me of all the crap waiting for me tomorrow morning. *groan*

How many days til it's Friday again?

9/24/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I thought I was going to have to go to jail on Friday. By the time the day was over, my jaw hurt severely from clenching.

*hug*

9/24/2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home