Friday, September 08, 2006

Boo boo faces


Buster the Girl cat. She always looks so sad. Such a boo boo face. I love her so much.

Mousey the Catnip Ho. I threw a package of catnip seeds in this container, just to see if they would grow. Before the little seedlings could get more than 3 inches tall the cats started digging at them, so I covered the top with chicken wire. Now the cats lay on it, roll around and get a buzz on. Mousey is the self-proclaimed Queen Bee and will lay a smackdown on any cat who has the nerve to lounge on her stash. Such a boo boo face.

Keebler the Gnome is hiding. His little boo boo face can barely be seen between the impatients and the salvia. Actually, his little red cap is all that can barely be seen.
As a reference, I'm posting the pictures I took of Keebler when he first came home to live in my yard. He has not moved at all, the only change is the growth of the flowers:


The blue salvia, white allysium, and pink impatients have gone crazy. Sadly, the pretty purple petunias have crapped out. If I was a suspicious type, I'd say Keebler had something to do with the demise of the petunia. *grin*

16 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Awwwwwwww. *baby babble to the kitties*
I loooooooove them. *smooch*

9/08/2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Hey!! Where is Big Fat Harry?

9/08/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Buster the Girl cat is the picture of boo boo face! awwwww. *grabs her and smooches her*
Mousey's stash. heh. I had a cat that looked like Mousey. His name was Binky. I politely asked him not to kill any more bunnies (Carey! OMG! He used to sleep on my hip! I forgot about that until just now. That's why Poopy liked my hip.) one day while we were hanging out. Guess what. No more dead bunnies. Only chipmunks. I guess asking him not to kill any more chipmunks either was pushing it. Oh. And birds.

I can't find Keeble. My eyeballs hurt though so that might be why. *squints*

9/08/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Carey beat me to it. I was wondering where Fat Harry was, too. Cute pics!

9/09/2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

WHERE'S KEEBLER? :-)

*hint* Look at the group of pink flowers (the impatients). See the two flowers at the top of the group? You can see Keebler's red hat right inbetween those two flowers.

WHERE'S BIG FAT HARRY?

*hint* Off somewhere being grumpy and pissed. His boo boo face is more likely a "bug off face".

9/09/2006 7:50 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I see the gnome. I think he ate your petunias. Love the kitties. I'll have to plant some catnip, too. Adorable. *lovebutt* to the kitties.

9/09/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

They are sweet. Buster the Girl Cat makes me want to love her up.

9/09/2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Awww! I heart the boo boo face kitties! Mousey is too funny! Catnip hog! *snort*

*scritches for the cutie kitties & Big Fat Harry too*

9/10/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Where is pickles?

Augie<===spares no expense on cat beds.

9/10/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

You gnamed your gnome Keebler just to irke me.

*scrith to the kitties*

All Stah is having strawberries, animal crackers (non-keebler) and milk for his snackie today! :)

9/10/2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awww! Beautiful as usual, augie!

That's funny that they like to lay on the chicken wire. Cats are weird.

9/11/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Good idea to cover the pot of catnip with wire! I only tried to grow it once and it got destroyed of course.

9/11/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Pretty kitties!

9/11/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

How cute! Buster sure does have a sad look to her face. *scritches Buster*

I love that picture of Mousey. LOL at the Catnip Ho name.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I should plant some catnip for my kitties.

I see Keebler! I see him! How cute. He has his very own watering can.

I am the proud owner of a gnome *waves to Carey*. I'll have to take a picture. I don't think mine has a watering can.

Your garden is looking beautiful Augie.

9/11/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger thndrkttn said...

Mousey is GORGEOUS! I wish Ryan got all nutty on catnip. It has no affect on him. *sigh* Myabe I should try to grow some instead of the dried stuff?

9/12/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

You would have to show off the pretty kitties and the gardening skills at the same time. Congrats on growing the catnip.

9/13/2006 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home