Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Finally!

You all remember the hissy fit I threw when my hairdresser dumped me to become the salon's full time manager? (if not, it's in the July archives)

Anyway, I'm been bitchin' and moanin' and whinin' and cryin' about it since then. I've really been a big baby about it. Really. Haven't had the heart to find a new salon, haven't had the energy to call the current salon and get a new hairdresser...until now. And really the only reason I'm dealing with it now is I look so gawdawful hideous I can no longer ignore the problem. My hair is way too long, way too straggly, and it is super unattractive. Bad doesn't even begin to describe the condition of my hair. So I called last week and made an appointment.

This Friday I will be entrusting my head and my hair to Becky. Pray for me people.

13 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Yay for Augie. Good luck. *smooch*

8/29/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

*prays for Becky*

what? *grin*

*smooch* Good Luck!

8/29/2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

LOL Breezy :-)

Good luck Augie! I MUST find another hair stylist. Al just isn't cutting it. (pardon the pun LOL).

8/29/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*sends good vibes for Becky to do a good job so Augie won't have to tear her head off*

*grin*

Did you get a new Augie car yet?

8/29/2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

*does good hair dance for augie*

It's kind of like a rain dance, but there is a lot more hair flipping and ass shaking involved. :)

8/29/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

I hope Becky gives good head. I mean hair! I mean...

8/29/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Do you know of any stores that sell nice hats?

8/29/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

It's about time! *grin*

*thinking good hair thoughts*

8/29/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Oh! and I have a celebrity sighting to report! What are your thoughts about Brad Paisley?

8/29/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

As a fellow member of the HHH, my thoughts are with you at this trying time.

8/29/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Been there, done that. Here's hoping that your Becky is as good as my Kate. She's way better than the last one.

*crosses fingers*

8/30/2006 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are. I found you under all of your hair. *giggles*

Yay for you! <------ This is me knowing it will turn out great!

This reminds me that my hairdresser has changed locations in order to make a spa section in her shop for her daughter. I guess I should probably figure out where the new location is before next Thursday.

8/30/2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

*sending good hair thoughts*

8/30/2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home