Friday, July 07, 2006

7 Things Meme

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Travel to Italy
2. Travel to Australia
3. Travel to Ireland
4. Wear a bikini again
5. Own a beach house
6. Retire and live at my beach house and wear my bikini all day long
7. Take a cruise through the Greek Isles

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Tolerate rude people
2. Carry a tune
3. Jump off the high dive *shudder*
4. Eat raw fish *gag*
5. Pass up a good sale
6. Pass up an opportunity to nap
7. Listen to George Bush speak

Seven things that attract me to my mate:
1. I
2. don't
3. have
4. a mate
5. so I'll
6. leave this
7. blank.

Seven things I say:
1. Are you kidding me? (Usually they're not)
2. Holy cow.
3. Who's hungry? (when I'm rounding up the cats to feed them...funny thing is they actually know this means food is coming and will run from where ever they are. cracks me up every time)
4. Jeez louise! (I know! I'm such a potty mouth)
5. I can't wait for "Lost". (Both during the season and now during the summer)
6. What should I have for lunch today? (when I'm getting ready for work in the morning--I never know what to pack and I'm not a good pre-planner)
7. Oh please. (this is usually accompanied by an eye roll)

Seven books I love:
1. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
2. Lightning by Dean Koontz (and almost anything else by him)
3. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
4. Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'engle (favorite from childhood)
5. Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell (another favorite from childhood)
6. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. The Sixth Sense
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Serendipity
4. While You Were Sleeping (not "while you were out" *waves to Glow*)
5. Field of Dreams
6. Love Actually
7. It's a Wonderful Life

10 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Do you want to worms up our asses with me? That way we could both write seven nice things about each other...

7/07/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I love you. I want to go to Australia, please.

Did you mean While You Were Sleeping?

7/07/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*giggle* I think Augie has Evan Farmer on the brain. I know I do *dreamy sigh*


How cute that the kitties know what it means when you say "Who's Hungry?" My Sammy licks his lips when I ask him, "do you want some milkie?"

7/07/2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

What girly ass movies. *rolls eyes*
*grin*

7/07/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Heck yeah I want to worms up our asses with you, HD! Yay!

I love you too, glow. And yes, I meant "while you were sleeping". *rolls eyes at self* :-)

My Sam also knows that "you want a snackie" means he's getting a snack. *proud parent grin*

Bravie? Oh please. *eye roll*

7/07/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

What should I have for lunch today?

7/08/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

7. Listen to George Bush speak

I hit the mute button every time he is on the tube.
Every. Time.
No. Exceptions.

It is one of those small things I do to maintain my sanity.

7/08/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger momma said...

I'm just here to agree with your movies, your books and your things you cannot do.

Oh, and *smooch* you just cause I haven't lately.

7/09/2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

*smooch*

7/11/2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

I just want to say that my 7 things would have instead of wear a bikini again...wear one for the first time.


smooches

7/14/2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home