Saturday, June 17, 2006

Augie needs a miracle!

I couldn't resist the current Google game, so here goes...

Augie needs a miracle. (Ain't that the truth?)

Augie needs a tall partner. (Yeah! I like my men tall!)

So I've been thinking that the baby augie needs to do a baby augie photo shoot and post some up-dated pix of my tiny rock star life. (There's a baby Augie????)

These next two indicate I might be some performer or some such...

AUGIE needs as many agency staff as possible. (I must be quite the difficult client. *proud grin*)

AUGIE needs to describe a world that most agents can’t yet see, and that’s something a survey cannot describe. (Augie LIVES in a world most everyone else can't see.)

Yep I agree, Augie needs to lighten up and turn this into a positive instead of pursuing this as a negative. (Well who the hell who asked you????)

And apparently Augie is a he...

...as I’ve said in the past, Augie needs to play more like he eats nails for breakfast every morning instead of Cap’n Crunch. (Yeah! No more Mr. Nice Guy Augie!)

Augie said he figures he needs to add 10 to 15 pounds and is working very hard on his outside game. (Augie does NOT need to add 10 to 15 pounds! Trust me on this.)

Basically, Augie, the King, gets whatever he needs to stay cool! (Damn straight! Augie is the King! Or Queen. Or whatever.)

Using my real name produced these gems:
Yvonne Needs A Get Out Of Jail Card. (I was trying to keep that a secret.)
Yvonne needs $80000 to pay her lawyer and to pay off credit cards. (which is probably why I need a get out of jail card!)
Yvonne needs to practice getting Freckles to sit nicely and behave. (I bet Freckles got me into my current legal and monetary troubles. Stupid Freckles!)
What Yvonne needs is a tiara for that head of hers and a carriage with white horses. (I've been telling people this for YEARS!)
But Yvonne needs our helps, too. So, I make donations to both sides.(Yes people, I need your "helps" so make a BIG donation.)
Yvonne needs to go back to school. she has too much time on her hands! (Again, I say "Who asked you"?)
Yvonne needs to put her game face on and stop being repetitive.
Yvonne needs to put her game face on and stop being repetitive.
Yvonne needs to put her game face on and stop being repetitive.
*puts on game face*
Yvonne needs urgently a small stations wagon to transport all the equipment. (I bet that stupid Freckles needs all the damn equipment. Stupid Freckles!)
Yvonne needs to win the hards and minds of the male American public is her face. (You got that right!)

I tried AugustGirl and the first match I got was my blog, then I got a few entries from RTVW, and a few from my fellow bloggers *waves to Luna, Alice in Psycholand, Supes, PhoenixMons*, then a few posers pretending to be me. *grin*

14 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I bet Freckles is Gus' twin.

6/17/2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

These are funny, King Augie! ummm... I mean Queen Augie.

*snort* @ the baby Augie rock star life pics.

6/17/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Your real name is Yvonne? I really thought it was Augie. I had no idea.

6/17/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

AUGIE!!!! I've had too much coffee. Why aren't you here playing with me?????

6/17/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Augie is Yvonne? Cool.

When you get your carriage with white horses can I have a ride? I like horses.

The advantages of being a 'swami' is that when you Google, my stuff is buried in a sea of actual Swami stuff and so I am hard to find. I like that.

6/17/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Your's are funny! I personally like Augie needs to get the hards...of all male American men.

6/18/2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps I could use your lawyer. I'm a tall blonde who needs to hitchhike.

6/19/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

*giggle*

King baby Augie!!!

6/19/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

*bows down to the King*
*makes helps donation*

6/19/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

There was this island guy named Augie. We use to see him every year on vacation. He lived in the game hut.

(I swear that makes sense. I will explain later.)

6/20/2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I want to live in a game hut!

Augie needs a game hut.

6/20/2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Monsty's been hittin the Starbucks again, hasn't she?

6/20/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger gothmog said...

Augie needs Nicole Kidman to be hit by a train.

6/26/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Augie does indeed need Stick Girl to be hit by a train.

*smooches* to really cool Gothmog

6/29/2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home