Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Best.Concert.Ever.

I spent Sunday evening acting like a giddy schoolgirl. I know you are asking yourself how this is different from any other day at the August house. Well, this past Sunday I sat in the SECOND ROW at Merriweather Post Pavillion in Columbia, MD and watched my boyfriend, Keith Urban, give the BEST.CONCERT.EVER. *sigh* I love him. More than cheesecake. More than chocolate. Yes, more than my beloved Baltimore Ravens and Maryland Terrapins.

I. LOVE. HIM.

Truly the best concert ever. He rocked! He rolled! If any country singer can rock out, he can. And he did. I knew he would be awesome, but just had no idea how great it would be. I am still giddy.

Did I mention I love him?

And? I got pictures. Close up pictures. At one point he was less than two feet away. If I had had any sense about me, I would have touched him, but needless to say I was rendered stupid by my giddiness. I did take a few blurry pictures with my digital camera. You wanna see?



One of the best days of my life. I am thisclose to quitting my job and following him around the country. As soon as I win the lottery.

20 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Oh, Augie... Does this mean that Hugh is up for grabs? *ducks*

8/09/2005 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arkie sweetie, you can have Hugh. I am sooooo over Hugh.

Signed,
Mrs. Keith Urban

*smooch*

8/10/2005 6:59 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I am so glad you got to go see him. He does put on a great show. I told all the girls in Pittsburgh that he is your boyfriend and to keep their hands off or I would cut them off.

8/10/2005 8:06 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Woooo Hooooo. Yay for sistah Augie and her boyfriend. He is most adorable. And I hope he got some sweat on you. *smooch*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

8/10/2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Well, seeing as it's your birthday, I'll let you get away with claiming him to yourself *grin*

So glad you had a terrific time at the concert. He definitely is dreamy looking.

Happy Birthday Augie! *SAMOOOOOOCH*

8/10/2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger Dweeze said...

I thought you were going to quit your job and follow me around the country.

*sniff*

*WAUGGGHHHHHHH*

8/10/2005 12:16 PM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Happy Birthday Augie!!!

8/10/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger momma said...

Happy Birthday Augie!!!

And? that's a wonderful birthday present!

8/10/2005 2:24 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Umm, thanks Augie, but... well, I don't want Hugh. I have better taste than that. *grin*

8/10/2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Dweeze! Don't cry. After Keith gets the restraining order I'll be ready to stalk, um, I mean follow you around.

*smooch*

8/10/2005 7:15 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Arkie? Did you just say I have bad taste in men?

*evil glare*

:-)

8/10/2005 7:16 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

NO! I didn't say anything bad about Keith. He is totally smokin' hot! Hugh, on the other hand... well, we all make bad choices sometimes. *smooch*

8/10/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

Hey, Sweetie. It's been years since I've been to a concert, especially one at MPP. I'm glad you had such a good time.


Happy Birthday, Augie!

*smooch*

8/10/2005 8:42 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

i dunno...he is kind of dirty, don't you think?

8/11/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Dirty? Dirty?!?!?!?!? Them's fightin' words, Monsty.

Don't make me come up there.

8/11/2005 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I won't use the word, "dirty," I, am with Monsty on this one.

*ducks*

8/12/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

I think YOU should definitely come up here and get Monsty for saying he's dirty. Then you can visit me.

8/12/2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Can you work on updating this please? Thanks.

8/12/2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Update people. It's called update. *rolls eyes*

8/12/2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Hey Sally! *slaps Wheezy's ass*
:-)

8/16/2005 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home